FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are 2018 Status up yet?
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:12 pm
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Since PP is an unpublished level, has there been any specific announcement or other indication that Marriott is continuing PP for another year? If so, do we have reason to believe (or know) that the (re)qualification criteria are unchanged?
Throwing this piece out there....

Someone posted a question a couple days ago which had been posted previously, so I found the old thread and posted a link. In the old thread, someone quoted a passage from the T&Cs, but when I checked the Marriott Rewards T&Cs the wording had been changed. I posted all of that in the other thread. What I didn't post: there were now references to the "Marriott Ambassador" level which I never remember seeing before. I know there is another level above PP for which if you have to ask you don't qualify, but I don't remember it being called Ambassador. Might that be the replacement for PP, being carried over from SPG, and might the qualification be more akin to the stricter secret Marriott PP requirement than the relatively easy present published requirement for that level at SPG?