FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CitiBusiness Platinum Select - Antiquated Web Access and Problems
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:26 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
So I got my invoice for the CitiBusiness AA card on Jan 1...and it shows I need to go to www.citibusinesscreditcards.com to pay the $95 annual fee that again has come due. Yet when I go to that link, it takes me to the regular https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action screen that only allows access to my PERSONAL Citi cards.

I called and complained to no avail. I tried to log into the CitiBusiness site to no avail. The tech support at Citi was worthless.The customer service at Citi, as usual, was worthless.

Citi qualifies as unquestionably the worst service of any bank. They even make BofA look fabulous.

I canceled the CitiBusiness card. That's the only way I can be sure that Citi doesn't inevitably screw up my credit.

Citi just sucks. It's unbelievable how bad Citi is.

Originally Posted by mia
It is apparent that Citi has computer infrastructure of varying vintages, and corresponding software for each. Small business cards do not seem to be a focus for Citi in the way that it is for American Express or Chase. Today they only offer one card, although there are various discontinued products which customers continue to use. This may explain why business cards still run on that interface.
Which is why today I canceled my CitiBusiness AA card. WORTHLESS service and tech support from Citi. Their invoice reminder refers me to a CitiBusiness credit card site that doesn't even allow you to access your CitiBusiness account--only personal accounts. Citi is worthless.

Last edited by mia; Jan 5, 2018 at 1:52 pm Reason: Merged overlapping threads and cross-posted reports.