FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking AA Award travel on Etihad / EY - [2015-17 ARCHIVE]
Old Dec 31, 2017, 5:55 pm
acinchus

Originally Posted by stevento
Here's a new one for me.
AUH-DEL on EY218 in J, available on etihad.com and visible on expertflyer, not visible to AA NZ.
But a different flight on the same day is.

Whatta?
Seeing something similar. Each time I have had to book EY flights (1-2 times each year) the etihad.com guest level availability equals visibility for AA agents (on Australia/NZ call centers that now get routed to Carribean call centers) to book. But now I have a data point that disapproved it .... etihad.com showing AUH to LAX in business on 2/11/2018 with 6 seats available at guest level awards. But the agents in the carribean not able to see it.

Its going to be a bummer if we cannot rely on etihad.com or even paid services like expertflyer to reliably search availability and have to rely on the crapshoot of which AA center we talk to and all factors that influence availability visibility on their end.

BTW, what is the recent observations on the 30 day window? Are more business and first seats being made available within 30 days of travel to AA and also within that window do the US based call centers see the same?