FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EZE or AEP and Austral Lineas Aereas
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2017, 11:02 pm
pankarita78

EZE or AEP and Austral Lineas Aereas

Hi everyone

I am about to book our flights, but before doing so I have a couple of questions.
Is there a list of flights that will be moved to EZE from AEP after April? I am planning on booking a Latam flight from Santiago de Chile to Puerto Iguazu, that is actually 2 flights (LA439 from SCL to AEP and then LA7506 from AEP to IGR). The layover is 2 hours and 15 minutes, which I guess is ok if the first flight doesn't get moved to EZE. How do I find that out??

We will also be flying from IGR to SLA and the only direct flight is AR2814, operated by Austral Lineas Aereas. Has anyone had experiences with them? Are they reliable? LATAM doesn't have a direct flight to Salta and we would be spending the whole day traveling if we booked this leg with them, so I'd rather fly direct with Austral. Has anyone booked through their site? Tickets are not cheap: about 100$ per person for the most basic fare with no seat allocation and only 15kg baggage allowance. Which brings me to the last question... we are traveling with 2 kids (10 and 8), will our tickets be linked or should we pay more to get our seats allocated? We wouldn't want the little ones to have to seat on their own... Any tip?

THANKS!