FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change to RTW DONEWC3 rules with the advent of QF 9/10?
Old Dec 24, 2017, 12:18 am
pbd456

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by Himeno
There is no such thing as a "DONEWC3".
The oneworld RTW fare products are oneworld Explorer (xONEn) and Global Explorer (xGLOBnn).

As for the suggestion that coming PER-LHR non stop will allow a 3 continent xONEx via both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, I doubt it.
All QR flights from SWP and the current QF LHR flights already could be considered 3 continent trips. The Middle East is defined as part of Europe by the fare rules. QF1/2/9/10 (until March 24) and all QR flights to AU/NZ bypass Asia. Asia is not "touched" by said flights, but is still counted for ticketing. QR PER-DOH and the coming QF PER-LHR are both considered SWP-Europe non stop flights.
The old AA non stop flights to India were considered transatl and bypassed Europe. Europe was skipped on the trip, yet was still counted for ticketing.
actually, i believe such a fare exists, and whether the OP questions allow it or not is written explicitly in the farerule.
(i am too lazy to read it since i dont find it really valuable myself)B.TRAVEL MUST BE A CIRCLE TRIP VIA FOLLOWING
ROUTING -
1. AFRICA-SWP-ASIA-AFRICA VV
2. AFRICA-ASIA-EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-AFRICA VV
3. AFRICA-EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-ASIA-SWP-AFRICA VV
4. SWP-ASIA-AFRICA-SWP VV
5. SWP-AFRICA-EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-ASIA-SWP VV
6. ASIA-SWP-AFRICA-ASIA VV
7. ASIA-EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-AFRICA-ASIA VV
8. ASIA-EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-AFRICA-SWP-ASIA VV
9. EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-ASIA-AFRICA-EUROPE/MIDDLE
EAST VV
10.EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST-AFRICA-SWP-ASIA-EUROPE/