FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Republic, Autograph Collection - San Diego, CA [Master Thread]
Old Dec 12, 2017, 10:42 pm
thnarf

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold
I stayed at the new Autograph Collection Hotel Republic San Diego last Friday -- it had been open for 3 weeks with the new branding. The lounge was still not open, although they said the lounge should be open yesterday (December 11). The lounge appears to have indoor and outdoor patio seating. I found the hotel to be "mostly" renovated -- although there were still some "original" items from the W hotel which seemed to be the elevators, bathrooms, A/C (that was a bit noisy). It appears there will be a new restaurant opening on the bottom floor corner -- but it was closed and boarded up. Valet Parking is $47 which is pretty steep. I just parked on the street which was free at night, and fed the meter for $1.25/hour in the day. Super convenient if you're taking Amtrak in as it's just 2 blocks from the Amtrak station. I found the staff to be all be pretty helpful and friendly.

I also did a video review of the property if you'd like to see what the renovation looks like:

Last edited by thnarf; Dec 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm Reason: typo