FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master thread TD Aeroplan credit card
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:29 am
seks

Originally Posted by yscleo
I had both TD and CIBC ae infinite visa, and redeemed for the flight using my ae points for a trip in Oct. For OLCI it also asked me to pay for the one checked bag. I had to select 0. At the yyz airport the agent said she knows I should get the free checked bag, but could not get the system to waive the charge. She had to call the supervisor, and took them 15 minutes to figure out how not to charge me. Oh, they also don't know how to get zone 2 (instead of zone 5) printed on my boarding pass, for boarding zone.

Earlier this year in March, I had another trip (redeemed my points) and went to the yyz MLL. I did not use TD or CIBC visa for MLL for this year yet (supposed to get one visit, on each card). But for whatever reason the agent when swiping my TD or CIBC visa, says she doesn't see if I'm eligible to get in. I was not happy as I should've been able to use either card, and told her if she really can't let me in, I'll go to Priority Pass lounge as I have passes to that. She eventually said just for this time she'll make an exception and let me in ?!?

It's been many years since ae and TD/CIBC had the arrangement, but they still cannot get this to work.
AC agent at priority checkin was gonna chrg me for my check-in luggage even though i presented her my passport and td ap visa infinite. Explained to her about the $0 fee. She kinda seem confused but eventually gave in after fiddling on her system.

Sitting at the gate area since boarding supposedly should be soon (although i dont even see a plane docked at the gate yet lol). My econ tic says zone 5. Do u show the visa card again to get priority boarding?