FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Let's Eat - United First, United Business, & p.s. Premium Service
Old Dec 4, 2017, 7:06 pm
tarheelnj

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
12/3 BOS - ORD UA 1251 (Lunch)

Choice of Tandoori Chicken or Asian Salad with Grilled Chicken. Generally a very good service from this IAD-based crew: full PDBs, hot towels (smelled nice too), warm nuts, followed by the meal itself. Crew wasn't great with refills after the service, but there's the FA call button and it's a pretty short flight.

Honestly, I enjoyed the chicken. The chicken was spicy, and while it was a tad on the dry side, the paneer made up for that. Rice was not dry, which is often the case. Salad tasted fresh as well. The lemon cheese cake was nice and I love pretzel rolls. I would not hesitate to order this again, definitely recommend it in fact. FAs definitely did a nice job with presenting the meals.

Final note: the captain came out before the flight to thank everyone for their business, provide flight details. ^
EWR-DFW
73G
Lunch

Same menu as above. Here's a picture of the noodle salad with (a very small piece of) grilled chicken.