FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Sydney (Post-Reno) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 2, 2017, 3:33 pm
thucanhho

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Just finished 2 nights in a Harbor View King after 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency. I agree that the location and view from the hotel can't be beat. The rooms are very well design with efficient use of space, ample storage and seating, while still appearing large. The bathroom is reminiscent of PH NY, PH Paris, PH Milan, but much better executed in both the finishings and design, allowing either a view or privacy.

Something that surprised me was the service at breakfast and I don't remember reading on this forum. When seated, I was asked about drinks, but no one asked whether we wanted to order any items on either day. We had to wave someone over both days. It struck us as odd that others have complained about breakfast service at PH Vienna, Chicago, etc when this lapse was much more glaring.

The pool was great with nice complimentary lounge chairs, great cabanas, water, hot tub. They even came around with complimentary fruit kebabs. It provided a similar view of the Opera House that we had from our Harbor View Room. It would have been nice if there was a more direct view of the Opera House that all guests can enjoy, in case they did not have an Opera Room.

Last edited by thucanhho; Dec 2, 2017 at 3:47 pm