FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Seoul {KOR}
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2017, 8:41 am
GJS - yow

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by escape4
...wait for a flash sale and get the suite for a very good price. Last time I booked months in advance and I got the suite for 2.3m KRW per night, so 210 USD. And about a couple months before my stay, I saw another flash sale where I could have paid about 10% less so sub $200 for a suite which is amazing. .
Slight (order of magnitude) correction required - 2.3M KRW is $2,100 USD. Hopefully you were not paying that for your room!

I just finished another stay at this fantastic hotel. The staff definitely get to know you by name. Quite amazing! I booked during the September flash sale for my stay in November, and was able to get a room for 135,000 KRW per night (an unbelievable $125 USD). While I booked a King Bed Premium River View room, at check-in they presented me with the key to a very nice Grand King Corner Suite River View room. One of the best upgrades I have ever received.

While I had the choice of the sumptuous buffet at the second floor Zest restaurant or the Executive Lounge on the 37th floor, I only ate at the restaurant buffet once and the lounge the rest of the week that I was there. The lounge had beautiful morning views, enough for me to choose from, and I could get in-and-out quickly (a priority with early morning meetings).

I discovered that the restaurant on the 37th floor (37 Bar and Grill) had specials on Sunday night and one week night (maybe Thursday?) with several menu items available for 37k KRW (the regular menu was more in the 50-60k KRW range). Enjoyed a good meal and wine with colleagues there on the Sunday night.

Last edited by GJS - yow; Nov 25, 2017 at 10:12 am