FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deflategate; new executive pods deflating in-flight
Old Nov 24, 2017, 9:12 pm
Adam Smith
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
I count myself lucky that I don't think I've yet experienced this. There was one flight when I thought the seat was a bit hard, but I hadn't ever tried to soften it with the controls, so thought maybe I just didn't adjust it as I should have.

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
If you report it, we log it. Not at all sure why you would think otherwise. It's also common protocol to advise the pilots who datalink ahead the list of issues to MTC Control.
I wish all of your colleagues were as diligent and professional as you are. Many are, but not all.

Originally Posted by airbus320
I am surprised that the press has not got a hold of this thread and product review.
A while back they would have loved a potential story about their favorite airline.

Perhaps this forum has lost some clout.....
This issue only affects fat-cat J flyers, not the Tango FOTSGs that CBC cares about.

Originally Posted by Shareholder
I'm still curious to know why OP keeps flying YYZ-MUC-YYZ and never stays in Munich, just gets off and back on these flights?
Welcome to FlyerTalk!