FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing the official SWISS Lurker
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2017, 8:41 am
The Wolf

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by SwissInternationalAirLines
Dear 959,
Dear @The Wolf,

The information in this message is for both of your cases.
First of all, we would like to apologize for the long wait in response, as we needed to wait for a statement of the relevant department on this topic.

Now to explain this a little more detailed:
You're entitled to get the First Class Lounge (which will be FCL Lounge in this reply) access before and after a flight in Swiss First Class (FCL). On the routing PEK-ZRH-GVA-BRU, you're able to access the FCL in PEK and ZRH as you are either going on or coming from a First Class flight. In GVA you're coming from a Business Class (CCL) flight and are transfering to another CCL flight which gives you access to CCL Lounge in GVA.
For the other routing GVA-ZRH-FRA-BKK, you're indeed able to access the FCL Lounge in FRA but also in ZRH. The ZRH Lounge entrance is offered here because this flight brings you to your FCL flight from FRA to BKK. This is considered a 'direct feeder' flight, as it brings you to your FCL flight.

Now there aren't any policies and regulations published on our homepage yet. But after getting these questions and feedbacks, the relevant department is now working on putting the regulations together with different possible case-scenarios for our guests to see. As soon as the policy is complete and submission is approved, we will inform you where you can find the details on lounge access.

We apologize for these inconveniences and misunderstandings and hope we'll be able to provide you with a solid guideline very soon.

Best regards,
Leslie

Dear Leslie,

This means I would be granted access to the GVA FCL on a BRU-GVA-ZRH-X ticket with ZRH-X in F, as the flight GVA-ZRH is bringing me to my ZRH-X flight, thus being a 'direct feeder flight'?
Similar to your GVA-ZRH-FRA-BKK example, so I presume yes.

Best Regards
The Wolf