FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Nov 20, 2017, 6:45 pm
mot29

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
T2 security or TBIT transit security? Clubhouse or Sky Club

Originally Posted by Bicoastal Yokel
Does “Delta One at LAX” save any time, other than maybe a shorter line to check baggage? Is it the same security lines as non-Delta One?
Adding on this question — I tried asking on the Security/LAX forum, but maybe my question wasn’t framed well and the response didn’t help. So will try here —
I’m arriving at TBIT on T’giving Wed morning on the VA flight from SYD scheduled in at 605, connecting to the DL DCA flight at 820.
I have GE, PRECHEK, and Clear and am flying D1 and will be carrying on my bag and sitting in 1A on the VA flight. Not really worried about making the connection. But avoiding TSA craziness keeps me saner and I’m guessing that even with Clear and Prechek, T2 TSA will be crazy that morning.
Thoughts from those with more experience — does it make sense for me to use the transit security, even though it will be Prechek light and then walk the length of TBIT to the bus for T2?
Also, I have Priority Pass so can access the VS club or the Sky Club in T2. Recommendations? I know this has only been an option for the last few days, but has anyone used the Clubhouse since it became available in mornings for PP.
Thanks. Happy T’giving.
tom