FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Which 777-200ER / "772"? J, MCE, PEY, 45J to 37J
Old Nov 20, 2017, 9:39 am
SpinOn2

Programs: AA Gold, Enterprise PLT, Marriott Gold
7 of last 8 flights for AA 7 show the PE variety, and I am not far out from my trip on it. Currently me and my gf are in 13K 13L, the PE version is 13J 13L in those seats. There is no 13K on the PE variety. So I am trying to figure out if AA would be smart enough to keep me in 13J and switch her from 13K to 13L (since nobody else will have that seat currently since it does not exist) or if it will do something crazy like move one or both of us completely out of 13 altogether to god knows where. I have been checking every day, but doesn't seem like the seatmap on AA will change at least until right before the flight. We are booked together. Seems like at the very least 14B 14K 15B 15K would be in trouble since those seats don't exist on the PE version. Not sure if I should be excited for getting PE free on an 8.5 hr flight or worried about one or both of us getting tossed back somewhere else last minute.