FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Premium Lane Outbound Security for J class at HND [originally thought to be NRT]
Old Nov 19, 2017, 3:15 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by 5khours
Flying JAL J again out of HND. Figured I'd fake my way through Fast Track with a non-One World card only to find that Fast Track is closed after 23:30. Probably 200 people in line at the North outbound immigration area. Walked to immigration at the other end. Only 2 people in line. Weird.
That's kind of early to close it, but I guess they reduce the number of people working in the airport around that time, while there is still public transport for people to get home. Did you notice if there is a closing time for the north security? (The center security would the one where the fast track is)

While Haneda is in an excellent location for central Tokyo, the facilities in the international terminal have not really expanded in line with the operations. And security is one of the areas that could do with an expansion, though probably not very easy to do.