FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MPC Silver on Cathay Dragon flight - any benefit?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 7:40 pm
huge

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by HarbourGent
So the question is what benefits are available, a question easily answered by a quick search. Some posters kindly answer the question anyway, and then the poster says he won't bother. To me it's not a massively respectful approach to others' time.
I'm sorry I offended you, but I'm very glad I posted the question, as I received very helpful replies that went above and beyond just answering my question. I'm very grateful to (and respectful of) the people who took their time to help me. Yes I probably could have found the T&C statement online but I was pretty confident (and, in hindsight, correctly so) that I would get better, clearer and more experience-based information by posting here. The fact that in the end I am not going to claim my year of MPC Silver for this trip in no way diminishes my respect and gratitude. The replies I got here will likely help me a second time whenever I do, in fact, claim my status year.
[/gushing gratitude]