FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WineDO 10.5, Saturday, January 27, 2018, New York, NY!
Old Nov 14, 2017, 8:56 am
DLroads

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Hi all,

An important update- I share the news that the buildings around our usual location, including the same building have been purchased by a developer who will demolish the buildings in early January :-(
Sadly, it also means that our usual location will not be in existence. Ithaka has been in business for several decades, providing the best Greek food experience and QPR in the city, standing up against the best from Astoria to Santorini, and virtually any Greek location I can think of. We have been working to find an alternate spot that meets the crowd's standards (actually, we have few 'finalists' already). I will follow up. Don't worry, you will be well treated. If you are in the neighborhood, please go there to have dinner/lunch until 11-26-2017, which would be the last day in operation. They have treated us very well over the years. I encourage you to drop by and enjoy a great meal. I will post here the new location of the chef once it is finalized as well (though the likelihood it will be prior to WD10.5 is low)

But to the good news regarding alternate location: Please stay tuned for a new location, as we have finalists in mind and they are all great :-)