FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LoungeKey - is this something new?
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:10 pm
LoveHateRelationship

Originally Posted by gbs1112
HSBC in Canada seems to dominate the threads. My Bank is a Private Bank in London. Can anyone report on actual experience with LoungeKey?
I used it once at LHR through my HSBC Premier MC. Easy to use, just tell the lounge it's part of Loungekey and give them your credit card to get access.

Originally Posted by rogeriouzz
Hi,

I do use Lounge key, it is not bad, I only had an experience like yours in MIA, where they offered me a Discount in a bar instead of a Lounge.
But in several other countries, I have a Lounge available, most of times, from a good level. Satisfied by this time, but I have checked the Australian network, it is poor. I'm lucky I'm not flying there. They need to improve in Aussies network
My understanding was LoungeKey is basically PP without the need to pay the annual fee. It's still $27 USD a visit and the list seems the same as PP.

Originally Posted by mia
Do you receive a membership card, or do you use your credit card for lounge admission?
No membership card. Your creditcard is tied to Loungekey so just tell them you're using your loungekey benefit and give them the appropriate credit card.