FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2017, 8:35 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by sriirvine
Hello,

Please bear with me if these are basic questions. I've read the last 20 pages of this thread to get my bearings, but I've never done the Marriott Travel Package before. I have a specific 7-day stay that this cert would be perfect for and have made an award reservation; now for the getting the cert (and also United miles).

It sounds like I just call 1-800-321-7396 but what's with the RewardsPlus account signup I see? Do I need to signup for a new RewardsPlus acct with my Marriott Rewards and MileagePlus acct to get the travel package?

I saw this earlier but assumed if it's only for the straight Marriott->United miles instead of including the travel package. Looks like it works for the 270K->132K United transfer as well?! The signup page says the deadline is Nov. 30th. In the past, do these bonus offers just require you to initiate the transfer by the deadline day or complete it? Thanks!
Transfers usually happen in 1-3 days. Just begin it before the promotion ends. Yes you will get the 157K UA points.