FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Canada"s #1 Travel Rewards Card is getting even better" - what a crock
Old Nov 2, 2017, 12:06 pm
WestJet
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Originally Posted by Ontariotraveller
I received this information with my statement regarding upcoming changes. It states that as of November 1st you get "membership" to lounges worldwide but "fees apply for lounge access". The lounges at YYZ are $27 per person to access.
I would love if WJ would provide lounge passes but I don't think that is the case!
Perhaps someone from Westjet could clarify.
Hi @Ontariotraveller,

As of November 1, 2017, WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard cardholders will receive a complimentary LoungeKey membership. You will need to register the card at the Mastercard® Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey website or through the app homepage by clicking on the “Register Now” button.

Mastercard® has partnered with LoungeKey to bring you a new and innovative program that helps transform the airport experience. Cardholders can use their eligible Mastercard® payment card, and the program’s supporting website and app seamlessly, to explore a variety of benefits including:

• Explore over 800 lounges, in over 400 airports worldwide (120+ countries), regardless of their airline, frequent flyer membership, or class of ticket.
• Unique experiences and offers in dining, spa and retail outlets

Plus, there is no need to carry around an extra card! This membership however does not include any complimentary visits on behalf of WestJet. Members who choose to access the lounge will need to pay for each visit. The cost of the visit and lounge access policies will vary by lounge.

Mandy
WestJet