FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York (Manhattan) [Master Thread]
Old Nov 2, 2017, 6:27 am
CGRA

Some feedback :
- No problem at all to access the lounge with wife + 6 years old (both breakfast and "makis" from 5 to 7.30 pm
- Breakfast selection at the lounge is poor
- Afternoon finger foods is better / larger than expected and very decent
- Service in the lounge is good to very good (service in the hotel is poor to average, as usual)
- Breakfast at the lobby has very large selection (first time I see a buffet breakfast with dimsum in the US)
- Front desk was hesitating to give me a second white key and didn't insist much
- Another front desk agent told me that until 5 YO it's OK. I told her she's 6 and he replied she's 5. We started to joke as she'll never accept to be 5 )
- Got the 1000 points for sunday breakfast lounge closed (but open in the evening)
- Upgrade after asking at the front desk : asked for TS view and it was 2 double beds only. Asked for corner room and was provided a room at the 38th floor.
(facing TS but limited view as we're too high). Also corner room is a little dark as there is only one window and the room is long
- Asked for 3 pm late check out on the app (but when I called to reconfirm night prior departure they were not aware...)
An OK stay. I'll probably be back as the location is great (love TS), rooms are large (larger than FS and much larger than MO).