FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FA’s will remain seated until cruise altitude
Old Oct 25, 2017, 7:33 pm
readywhenyouare
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
What about the most common injuries in turbulence, caused by FA's or pax falling on or dropping something on somebody with the sense to stay seated. I could care less about others, but I do care about me.

The same people ranting here who know nothing about what ATC, other aircraft, and weather radar showed at the time, the Captain made the decision to keep the FA's seated, are the people who would rant here on FT about suing a carrier if they were injured by a FA in turbulence.
You can choose to live your life in fear of the unknown. I'm not.

F and C+ passengers have paid for more than just basic transportation. They purchased those seats with the expectation of better service. We need to start holding the airlines accountable for their actions. If the seatbelt sign stays on the entire flight then there had better be a good reason for it. If a pilot racks up a line of false alarms then they should face disciplinary action. At that point they are obviously in cahoots with the flight attendants.