FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK SkyClub - The WORST I've ever seen
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2017, 8:05 pm
bennos

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
This was not cool, they really need to have one counter for people who just need to check in (and I would put it downstairs at the entrance) and another line for people to get help with travel issues (upstairs), like they do at SFO.
They actually have three check-in queues at T4. From left to right: full service, check-in, express check in (with limited eligibility, eg DM and J pax). Whether or not they're always adequately staffed is another question...

Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
I think it's time to get rid of access for medallions on international coach tickets. It really doesn't make any sense.
International lounge access is the only meaningful benefit of SkyTeam Elite Plus status in Europe, where you spend as much time in the lounge as on your flight, and almost every flight is international. It's not going away any time soon, though I wouldn't be surprised for DL to pull more crap like the third party lounge nonsense (which no other ST airline denies).