FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK SkyClub - The WORST I've ever seen
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2017, 5:50 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Zorak
I wonder if we were there at the same time -- DL422 JFK-SFO? I got there around noon and had zero wait to check in, although I decided to have Shake Shack beforehand instead The "view" areas of the club were moderately crowded (except the Sky Deck). I ended up needing to join a few Zoom meetings and retreated to the "inner" room which had fewer people (and other people making calls already). My only real complaint about the T4 SC yesterday was that the wifi bandwidth was awful (and foreshadowing of the crappy Gogo experience I had on the actual flight as well)

I haven't been through JFK in a while, but my memory is that when they do have more than 2 agents at the desk, the ones on the right are dedicated to checking in to the club and the ones on the left are handling ticket-related issues.
Yes we were on the same flight. My spouse (who is PM) had tried to use RCU's in both directions and no luck either way, so that was annoying. The C+ service is decent on that route though, and I was glad to have the 767 with air vents for the return flight.