FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2017, 3:51 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Yes, I fear so, she has raised the issue 3 times in 3 separate threads.....
She wasn’t aware that she’d raised it three times, but I still haven’t had an answer as to why. Personally I think it’s far better quality than the old butter but I find it strange.

Last night LGW - ALC the butter was Lescure which is even better quality. We had the Pear with Stilton starter, I had the red pepper Tortellini and Him Indoors had the Chicken curry. Both were delicious. There was a Cheddar to die for, and a chocolate orange tart. I don’t care for the flavour of orange with chocolate so I didn’t eat much. They load six bottles of Champagne out of Gatwick amd Eight out of Heathrow I am told.

Honestly long band has done really well out of the changes. Now if they just got some trays that were big enough for all this food.

I also asked about trimming the service if there’s a heavy load in CE. Yes, I was told we do if there’s a heavy load and a short flying time as there simply is not time to get everyone served. This makes sense. How they would get a Long Catering done with a heavy load to BCN for example, I cannot imagine.