FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2017, 2:13 am
MarkedMan

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by Dicksbits
Thanks - that is helpful! I am flying CE from LHR and LGW in November, usually order VLML, but occasionally like fish - trying to work out whether it will be available, or even a veggie from Gatters. TLL and SVQ are my destinations.
November should have the cod outbound, salmon inbound for LHR. We'll have to find someone who can add the Gatwick patterns, but one of the two meals from/to LGW on each pair looks like a vegetarian (pasta or curry) meal, so you should be covered for mains, although the starter might be a bit more of a lottery.

From the link CWS has posted for LGW it does look like at least one of the starters is fish (salmon) and one veggie (poached pear and stilton, though you might not be too fond of blue cheese). For LHR I seem to recall that the inbound flight which has the salmon and linguine for main has smoked duck breast as an appetizer, so not so good if you don't eat meat. The lack of a seafood option probably means ordering a veggie meal from LHR if you want to eat all courses.