FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LO flight now operated by 0B (Blue Air)
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2017, 12:28 pm
hugolover
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DoTheBartMan
I take it that based on your conversations with LO and your propensity to jump to conclusions and blow things out of proportion, you no longer trust the airline and you are therefore happy to fly on a Blue Air plane instead. @:-)
That's not me, my learned friend.

"Crash" shouldn't even be in the vocabulary of any airline staffer, particularly not a customer facing role in a contact centre and it wasn't repeating a word I had used prior. I think its funny, its why I posted it here. Two interactions, both making mistakes.

Inshallah, things will be fine on 0B and it won't overrun the runway, almost one year to date when that happened in CLJ.

If LO choose to contract with this firm then I think I should have the right to rebooking if the operating carrier changed from when I booked. This is just common sense.

I have very little faith LO's behaviour is actually the industry norm. As I said, it surprises me greatly that when BA used QR, ENZ etc they gave the pax the right to rebook IF the carrier changed from time of booking and this was purely a goodwill lovely heartwarming gesture from a carrier that gives 2000 Avios if there's no meal loaded in "Club". I don't suggest pax should have such a right if the operating carrier was properly indicated at the time of booking.