FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master A330-300 (A333) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]
Old Oct 11, 2017, 7:08 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
Posted more details about it in the seat swap thread but originally had 3A and 4A for a trip with a companion. His seat was swapped to the other side (J) seat and no A or J seats are left to swap to. So we're considering the center section. Row 2, 5, 7, and 9 all have both center seats (C/G) available.

Do FTers with regular A330-300 experience have any preference if in the center section? Flight is an even number if that will matter for FEBO. Leaning towards Row 5 or Row 2. Is Row 2 quiet enough despite being closer to where the forward galley and lavs are located?
Either is perfectly fine IMO - the forward galley isn't used a ton and the forward lav is so far forward I don't think it'd even bother row 1.

If it were me, I'd go for row 5 for two reasons:
1) There are video screens above row 1. Usually they are good about turning them off, but at the end of the day it's something you don't directly control and row 2 is closer to them.
2) I just personally prefer mid-cabin unless there is a distinct advantage to one of the ends (like 7A/D on the 777). But that's totally a personal thing.