FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - hyatt mlife loophole
View Single Post
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:56 pm
HazyNJ

Prior to the Borgota / Mlife changeover, I had Black Label through status match & Mlife Platinum through status match from Hyatt. Fortunately, when converting to Mlife from Black Label, I maintained Mlife Platinum until September, 2018. My Wife was also Black Label but Mlife Gold. She also kept Gold until September, 2018. Tried to merge our accounts @ the Borgota so she could get Platinum but they did not have the capability. Said because they were so new to Mlife. Was told I needed to go to National Harbor which is the closest. Once we complete the account merge, will have my Wife match to Hyatt. I'll wait until March, 2018 to match when my status expires. I'm curious to see how this all pans out. On a side note, enjoyed Bally's A.C. Diamond lounge today due to match from Black Label. Matched TR Diamond to Wyndham Diamond which expires Dec. 31st. TR Diamond expires January 31, 2018 so hoping I can match to Wyndham again in January and match back to TR for another year. To think I received all these matches w/ lowly IHG Platinum in addition to Hilton Diamond & Hyatt Diamond two years ago is freaking awesome.