FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Access to Qantas Domestic Lounges
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2017, 11:16 pm
Fid

Originally Posted by oh_lol
Just rock up and flash the card.
If you want to, when checking in, ask the agent to add your FF details, and they can print a boarding pass showing your status.
So, technically I already have my QF FF details added... someone did mention I could have both but when I called they said I couldn't. Is it possible I just go to a desk (as I've checked in now) or bag drop and ask them to just change my FF details to my BA FF details and get them to print me a new boarding pass? Or now they've been added there's no changes?

Originally Posted by lokijuh
My partner has once been denied access using BA Gold card with only his QF Silver number on the boarding pass. A real lounge dragon in this instance.

So he changed it to his BA number and then changed it back before the flight boarded. Crazy.

This was a couple of years ago now.
Hah, interesting. Not sure how I can change my FF details, assume I would need to ask at the airport.

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
Difference between reservations (little or no idea about airport operations) and staff at the airport who deal with this everyday.
That's very true... I think either way a quick chat at the airport in the morning is worth it with someone who hopefully should know.

It's silly really I can live without lounge access, just a little nervous flying and for some reason the idea I can just go chill some where a little quieter via lounge access makes me feel a little better... first world problems for sure!!

Thank you all for your advice, I shall give this a go tomorrow!!