FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Lufthansa the most overrated airline out there?
Old Sep 28, 2017, 11:54 am
Nic33

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by motty
If compared to the old UA (ex CO) seats and certainly the new Polaris seats, all staggered configs (like LX) and other carriers - these seats are the worst.

As far as security, when making connection (like most of us need to do) - this can be a deciding factor for connecting hub. With so many incidents and delays that I had with other colleagues, connecting through FRA and MUC is a nightmare, hence - it certainly influences the overall carrier experience for LH. I also connected and originated in many US and European airports and also out of TLV (originated). FRA and MUC were certainly the worse. LH does have control over their security and could weigh in and dedicate more resources to improve this experience.

I must confess that I fail to see to what extent LX's lie flat beds are better than LH's lie flat beds, except if you are traveling solo and get assigned to a so called throne seat on LX.

Connecting in FRA from A to Z or Z to A (which I what I generally do unless there is an unexpected gate change) is really smooth and implies no security in FRA. Passport control is quick and duty free shops are cheap.