FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earliest check in time to drop off baggage at Lisbon airport TAP flight
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:20 am
djjaguar64
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by irishguy28
That relates to online check-in times; you certainly cannot drop off checked luggage 36 hours before departure!

To the OP: I don't know the answer to your question, but if you are travelling in business class or hold *A status, I would imagine that you could check a bag at LIS anytime on the day of departure.

Otherwise, they are probably only going to want to accept checked luggage around 3 hours before departure...

There is a left luggage facility at the airport where you could leave your bags, if necessary - though your hotel would also store them for the day. There's also a "Skybags" facility mentioned on that page which, for a fee, will collect your bags the night before and check them in for you.
Agreed, that 36 & 24 apply to OLCI but nowhere in their website does it specify other times. OP is GOLD so he can inquire at the priority check in counters or else leave luggage at the storage for a cost.

https://www.flytap.com/en-ca/check-i...eck-in-options