FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master A330-300 (A333) Best Seats Thread [Merged Threads]
Old Sep 23, 2017, 5:27 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by maggersmagoo
My wife and I have purchased first class for ATL>HNL next May. It is supposed to be A333-300. We have chosen 3C/3G. I can see that the center seats are best for people traveling together that want to sit together. I'm curious though how easy it is to interact. From the pictures I've seen, it looks like we'll have to lean all the way forward if we want to see and talk to each other. Will it be possible to say, play cards or watch a movie together?

I can see how this cabin is great for privacy, but I really enjoyed BA club world where we really felt like we were sitting together and sharing the experience. Curious what others think.
It's really fine. You are overthinking it. The only thing to keep in mind is that the first row (row 2, 2CG) is slightly more private. I've flown the A330s numerous times with my daughter and we were able to communicate just fine. I mostly travelled alone (2J, was my preferred) and I've had that seat 20+ times. But, for couples that want to be together on any level, center is the only way to go.