FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TAP Portugal Business Class
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2017, 11:09 am
RoutingWonk
formerly BackSlash3

Programs: AC P25, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond AMB
I've done it OPO-LIS-YYZ in J in July. The service was nothing special but I don't remember it being particularly horrible. The flight OPO-LIS was Y only but they let me priority board anyway.

The seat was was an angle-flat and they ran out of 2 of the 3 choices for J meal. It was similar to the LX J I had on the outbound YUL-ZRH. There is very little storage at the seat and the window seat doesn't have aisle access.

The inflight system was well stocked with movies but the wifi was per MB and so prohibitively expensive.

I'd fly it again. I think I paid about $500 USD for the one-way home. I'd call it a good PY rather than a J experience. I wouldn't expect to sleep well on an evening flight.

I'd book it again for cash but I wouldn't waste the miles making it part of an AE award with the YQ on it.

Also, I like LIS as an airport. The food is good, and there's a new lounge that just opened and the terminal isn't too busy. I like doing stopovers on TATL awards and LIS is an excellent city to spend a few days on a longer trip.