FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at HNL
Thread: Cars at HNL
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2017, 10:57 am
ginmqi

Originally Posted by qs933
The selection during your last two visits is closer to my normal experience. I wouldn't mind trying the new CR-V, even if it is the base model (LX). At least Honda did away with those basic steel wheels on the base trim.

The Hondas are sourced locally from the three dealers on Oahu -- oddly enough, each one applies the safety check sticker in a different way, so you know where it came from (not that it matters much).

Yours looks like it came from the Tony Group. Pacific uses a screwed-in metal plate on the bottom of the bumper. Windward just sticks it to the bumper. I've seen Hondas from all three parked in Exec or Emerald.
Nice! Dude you know your stuff. Yes my brand new CRV did come from Tony Group. I just looked at the license plate frame last night and I was susprised it still had the dealer plate frame on it!

I definitely was surprised when I saw the nice alloy wheels and picked it. I was just a tad bit disappointed as it was the base model 2WD LX trim but still very nice to be driving a brand new car and I love the turn signals in the back and the LED day time running lights.

Great visibility and roominess on the inside. And nice styling I might add as well. Very ergonomic on the inside and I love it has all the normal buttons and dials...instead of some higher end trims/cars that are now all going touch screen for everything