FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Q4 Global Promo : SPG Explore More, Sept 12 - Jan 15 2018
Old Sep 6, 2017, 8:46 am
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
Originally Posted by SunshineStay
@jix:
Is there a difference between the list of participating hotels and the 500/1000 list?

I think not. If you disagree, what kind of evidence do you have that I am wrong?
Well the lurkers can clarify, but the way I read the FAQs it doesn't include a list of participating hotels and rather mention just any SPG participating hotels so that should just be the same as found on the spg terms

How do I earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints?
A registered SPG Member can earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints after staying 25 eligible nights at any SPG Participating Hotel during the earning period.
At which hotels and resorts am I eligible to earn 500 Starpoints?
A registered SPG Member can earn 500 Starpoints at any participating Aloft, Element, or Four Points hotel or resort during the earning period. Click here to view the complete list of participating hotels and resorts.

At which hotels and resorts am I eligible to earn 1,000 Starpoints?
A registered SPG Member can earn 1,000 Starpoints at any participating St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Tribute Portfolio, or Design Hotels hotel or resort during the earning period. Click here to view the complete list of participating hotels and resorts.

At which hotels and resorts am I eligible to earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints?
A registered SPG Member can earn the one-time 10,000 bonus Starpoints after completing his/her 25th night at any SPG Participating Hotel during the earning period.