FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Sep 1, 2017, 7:38 pm
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by danielonn
Thanks. On the outbound back to San Jose I will have enough time so what I will do is drop my bags off at Terminal 2 even if my flight is out of Terminal 3 if this works and just do TSA Pre Check and head over to the Terminal 2 SkyClub.

At the T2 Sky Club the alcohol is self-pour am I right? Is the liquor the same as the complimentary liquor you would get over at the old T 5 Sky Club? I was hoping to get some St.Germain Edelflower for a premium pour.

So as I take it Lyft/Uber is on the Departure level between Terminal 2 and 3.
Thanks again.
UberX is on departure level for both dropoff and pickup. However UberBlack/SUV can pickup on arrival level. This causes confusion. I normally book UberBlack and have to argue with the porter/wheelchair pusher (sometimes travel with mother) that can indeed be picked up on arrivals level.

As for checkin, as other user noted, bags must be dropped off at terminal corresponding to your destination from LAX, not final destination. This is true even if the flight will happen to operate from the other terminal that day.