FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2017, 7:50 am
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by amonisis
I emailed jet blue and asked them about this, as i had a mint reservation that i wanted to make sure would put me over the edge, the answer i got from them:

In reviewing your account, we can confirm you registered for the Mosaic Challenge on 7/19/17. You have 90 days from the registration date (7/19/17 being day #1 ) to earn 3,750 base points to complete the challenge.

Base points are the 3 points per dollar earned on your fare (before taxes).

Since registration, your history shows the following completed flights, for a total of 972 base points.

* 8/9/17, Boston to Buffalo = 462 base points
* 8/12/17, Buffalo to Boston = 510 base points

You would need to earn an additional 2,778 base points prior to the end of the 90-day promotional period.

Your upcoming Mint reservation Xxxxx would earn approximately 3,114 base points ($1038 x3) if completed. Earning these points would meet your 3,750 requirement.

There isn't a way to track the progress of the challenge, besides adding up the base points in your history.

We appreciate you being a valued TrueBlue member since 2014 and we hope you have a wonderful trip to Los Angeles!

Kind regards,

Amy
JetBlue | TrueBlue Customer Service Crew
Crewmember
Thanks, this is very helpful. I guess I'll just email them once I've got enough travel booked that I think will put me over the top. Then at least I'll have some time if I need to book something else if I'm short.

Last edited by l etoile; Sep 1, 2017 at 9:21 am Reason: Removed identifying info