FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - National vs Hertz vs Avis recent comparison
Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:14 am
neo_781

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jetsfan92588
The aisle choice of cars is no different for EE and Exec. So, yes, you are still able to pick the same cars.

Another difference is the ability to use a free day for pretty much any reservable car. Not sure if you can use a free day and get a free upgrade to something from the premiere selection.
Actually this is not true. There are 2 separate sections (at least at all the locations I've rented from). However I doubt that the checkout booth would say anything if you choose from the Executive Aisle while only being an Emerald Member. (In fact the booth agent probably wouldn't even know which aisle the car came from so they couldn't even challenge you).

In my experience the Executive Aisle usually has slightly better cars than the Emerald aisle but in fast moving locations at peak times where they can't stock either aisles fast enough this isn't always the case.