FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - National/ Alamo FAQs and Questions
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2017, 11:58 pm
SuperPickyNationalExecElite

Programs: National Exec Elite, AA ConciergeKey (Former US Chairmans...), Lufthansa HON Circle, JAL JGC Diamond
Where are all the Maserati's at?

Well, I have been noticing recently that I can't find any more Ghibli's on the premier selection, and I have been keeping my eyes peeled. Has anybody seen any Maserati's lately for upgrade, and if so, where? Oh, and don't get me STARTED on premier selection at DCA the other day... I spotted 4... FOUR!... 430i convertibles on the premier and asked if those were available for EE since BOTH aisles were 80-90% depleted and not a single SSAR that I usually grab. Not even a single V6 challenger or Camaro or and ecoboost mustang, even from the return lot. He said no, it would be $75... I told him I have gotten them several of times off the EE aisle and would give him $25 for the upgrade if I had to, and he called me a LIAR and said that would never be possible anywhere, and that the computer won't let him... but he let me drive off with a Q50 that was on premier for no charge... strange how the computer let him do that. The very same evening I returned (day trip), guess what was sitting there??? All 4 430i's from earlier...