FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Sorry sir, we can't guarantee a well done steak"
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:39 am
kimikoftokyo

Sounds crazy to me. You are telling me that it is like playing Russian roulette when ordering a steak? So is it like that with other food? That is the worse excuse ever. Then stop serving steak or give a disclosure if anyone so dares to believe it.

Originally Posted by Numb3rs
Was on a LHR-YYZ WT+ flight and selected the steak and potatoes option. Mrs Numb3rs who sat beside me got the same thing.

I started eating mine was was pleased with it. Cooked well done, as all my steaks have been in the air, and was not too dry. Mrs Numb3rs was not happy with hers at all, it was bloody red. Now I know someone would love the steak in that condition.

I notified the CSM of the issue and was told. "Sorry sir, we can't guarantee a well done steak". This was due to the sizes and shapes of the steak and that is why there would be different levels of how well the steak was cooked.

Not a complaint from my side per say but just curious if ppl on the forum here agrees with the CSM or do I have a valid arguement?