FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA - The 2017 thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:05 am
WorldLux

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Ms.O
"I hope that seat is big enough for you, you fat cow" in a thick German accent. I look up to see a young man in his early 20's giving me the filthiest look.
And they didn't have "Herman ze German" deboard? I would've made sure of that (or at the very least that he would excused himself for such a disgraceful behaviour).

Originally Posted by exmachina
He declines, possibly because he's stuffed every inch of his side storage bins, but fair enough.
He knows that he doesn't want to sit next to his wife. I wouldn't if I were him but then I probably wouldn't have married her in the first place...

Originally Posted by Calchas
Don't the Germans consider appropriating titles you haven't earned a kind of fraud?
Congratulations: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-sh...e-phd-program/

Originally Posted by TravelwhileyouEat
The only one I wouldn't use is 'Dr' in case they need someone for a medical emergency and the only medical experience I have is a few games of Operation.
AFAIK Prof. Dr. refers to a title and not a profession. A doctor [med] is an Arzt/Mediziner in German. LH has a special program where medical doctors can sign up (and get an additional sum of miles per flight).