FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Well done AY - positive feedback / thank you thread
Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:12 am
DALtoAAL

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
I did HEL-CAN-HEL over the weekend with same crew both ways. Service was top notch, most J-class flight attendants were extremely attentive and engaging. On outbound I had ordered the reindeer, which was excellent, possibly the best reindeer dish I've ever had! The f/a cooking it was very curious to hear my verdict and I gave her compliments. I had very low expectations regarding the meals from CAN but I was pleasantly surprised; the appetizer salmon tasted like it should and the main chicken was spicy, and I mean SPICY! On return there were only 8 passengers in J, so the service was even better, champagne and wine was flowing, my glass was constantly topped. Probably my best flight with AY ever. But those A330 seats sure start showing their age, lots of wear and tear. And whoever says these seats are better than A350 seats must be joking... =)