FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ongoing offers for Delta American Express cards
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:16 am
weaseltown

Originally Posted by johninor
I was going through the book a flight process on the Delta website and after I select the return portion of the flight, I see a the following special offer:
Code:
Earn a $150 Statement Credit and 25,000 Bonus Miles

Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express

• $150 Statement Credit after you use your new Card on a Delta purchase in your first 3 months*
  • 25,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
  • First checked bag free and Priority Boarding on Delta flights
  • $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
But I don't see anywhere to click to apply for the card. I thought that maybe the offer requires booking the flight and applying for the card at the same time, but when I go through to the payment screen, I just see a normal section to put in an existing credit card. I don't see anywhere to apply for the skymiles amex.

Anyone know how I can get the $150 Statement Credit and 25,000 Bonus Miles special offer? If I go through the Delta homepage and go here :
https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...dit-cards.html
it is only offering $50 credit and 30K miles.
On the flight details page right below the text you copied, there's a checkbox labeled "Yes! I'd like to apply for a card now and then complete my booking." If you check this box then hit the red "Continue" button, you'll be taken to the card application form.

However, you may also want to try going straight to https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...elta-skymiles/ inside an Incognito window in your browser. I'm currently able to pull an offer for 50,000 SkyMiles after $1,000 purchases within 3 months, plus a $150 statement credit after any Delta purchase within 3 months, plus first year annual fee waived.