FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Visa/MasterCard Gift Cards at Staples(2017 onwards)
Old Aug 15, 2017, 9:53 am
hamokmonky

Originally Posted by dealhunter32
Nah you don't know what you are talking about. That's the same list of 5 SKUs the MasterCard rebates usually are and includes the SKUs for $100 and $200 cards. In fact, my rebates are now showing up to be submitted.
Of course it is processing, because it was always intended to be a sku for the rebate, but the in store processor that prints rebates on skus does not have the 200 and 100 included on it, and that's why it wasn't printing at the store.... Additionally, whether a rebate prints or not has nothing to do with whether you actually get the rebate or not. The systems are supposed to be linked but they are programmed separately. If you can find something about staples rebates I don't know, I'll give you $100...

Originally Posted by lumangoy
I believe there was an article in DOC about rebates not printing.
Yea, I know this. My point was the mail in offer was NOT the reason it wasn't printing as dealhunter tried to say. The MIR portion happens to staples rebates A LOT. This has no affect on the rebate printing.