FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to optimize one day visit to Tokyo Disneyland (late Sept)
Old Aug 14, 2017, 11:17 am
OskiBear

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
Thanks TBS. That's great that you were in walking distance to TDL. Looks like the Hilton Tokyo Bay is walkable to TDL, but Google Maps shows a 27 minute walk vs. a 7 minute walk to the Bayside monorail station. Definitely no road going from the Hilton to Tokyo DisneySea that I noticed.

What's the best strategy for getting to rope drop from the Hilton? Anyone know if Hilton has a separate shuttle and/or how early the monorail begins operating? Sounds like for my Tokyo DisneySea day, I should arrive an hour before opening. I don't give a damn about Toy Story Mania--super fun ride at DHS, but I'm starting to create a fastpass strategy for what's of interest to me and what's unique at TDS.
According to this: http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/a...drl/index.html the monorail starts at 6am.

Also, I recall when I stayed at the Sheraton a few years ago that one could purchase park tickets at the hotel.