FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - was told to switch the room since somebody want to stay in my room
Old Aug 12, 2017, 2:45 pm
tuono07

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by troytos
The room that I was in is JUNIOR SUITE with the connecting door and the room that I have to move to is JUNIOR SUITE with the connecting door. same exactly type of room on a floor lower. I'm well aware of the fact that when I extended my stay. I may have to move to another room since the upgrade was not guaranteed (even tho I checked the possibility of the upgrade before I extended) and When she checked me back in the same room. I made sure that I don't have to move to the new room and she said its ok. I will keep you in the same room. I just don't like the fact that she called into my room and told me that we have to move you to the other room since that room that you are currently in was booked by somebody without telling beforehand or give me no options except pack my bag and MOVE. About PLATINUM recognition I don't think so.

Me. at the time of checking in. Hi I would like to check in Please and hand him ID and CC
staff. ok please sign in the box. hand me the keys and the elevator is of the right. club lounge is on 6 floor. that's it.
Me. I have to ask. whats time the club lounge open? Can I have breakfast in the restaurant? etc....

BTW I find that the shuttle driver was much more friendly and nicer than the front desk people.

unlike any other properties. Thank you for being PLATINUM or Welcome to our property.

Ps. Maybe because I'm a young ASIAN man,
Yes I'm sure thats the reason