FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL38/39 (SEA-HKG) Upgrade Offer - Anybody tried this?
Old Aug 8, 2017, 12:24 pm
Dennis88

Programs: DL DM, WN A-List, AA Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium
DL38/39 (SEA-HKG) Upgrade Offer - Anybody tried this?

Surprised DL is offering this.

I have a flight coming up next week that includes SEA-HKG-SEA. Already booked in J on the flight out, but now I see this, may consider it for the flight back. Of course, if I had seen this before I booked the flight I might have considered to wait for this. I might consider it on the way back as I have a K fare on the way back.

ARRIVE REFRESHED IN DELTA ONE.
ENJOY MORE PRIVACY, COMFORT AND EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FROM $699 ONE-WAY.
Treat yourself to an elegant onboard atmosphere between Seattle and Hong Kong. Stretch out in your own private 180° flat-bed seat, savor chef-curated meals with thoughtful wine pairings and experience exceptional service at each moment of your journey. Your luxurious experience awaits in Delta One.

Act fast because quantities are limited. Call 1-800-325-0767 to upgrade today.

DETAILS

Origins & Destinations
Delta One upgrade offer for travel between Seattle and Hong Kong.
Fares
Starting at $699 one way. Additional fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
Purchase By
August 31, 2017
Travel Period
July 3 – August 31, 2017
Advance Purchase
None
Blackout Dates
None
*For more information regarding additional fare rules, fees, and baggage charges that may apply, see Terms and Conditions.
*Terms & Conditions

Limited to Delta-issued tickets. Travel must include flights between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), specifically flight numbers DL 38 or DL39. Travel may originate or terminate in other cities, but upgrades are limited to the portion of travel between Seattle and Hong Kong. Reservation must be confirmed in the following fare classes: W, Y, B, M, S, H, Q, K and L. Valid for travel on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only. Travel must be completed by August 31, 2017. Reservations may be upgraded, based on availability, for $699 one-way within 10 days of departure. If the upgrade is desired for both directions, the upgrade can only be requested within 10 days to departure of each individual leg and is subject to availability at the time of the upgrade inquiry. Ticket must be issued on or before August 31, 2017 while supplies last. Offer limited to Delta and Delta Connection flights only. Other Delta codeshare/interline flights are not eligible. After ticketing, if future travel is rescheduled, all fare rules applicable to fare type used in original Delta ticketing applies. Change or cancellations are permitted, and any unused value of the ticket can be applied toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of one year from the original ticket issuance. Applicable change fee and fare difference will apply for new travel dates. Final travel must be completed by end of ticket validity period.

Travel Period | July 3 - August 31, 2017

Blackout Dates | None

Advance Purchase | None
Cancellations/Refunds/Changes | Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details.

Baggage Charges | Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.

SkyMiles Partner Offers | SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.

Miscellaneous | Fares, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.