FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Compensation for no special meals on CE domestic out of LCY?
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:31 am
ukgooner

Programs: BA LTGold; LH Senator; HHGold; Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by albpenny
it's just a bog standard veggie meal, so nothing very special! Yes it's offered by Citiflyer, I've had it before no problems, most recently from LCY in CE domestic in April (and very nice it was too, hence why i deliberately booked my most recent flights to/from LCY).

Since CE was introduced on domestic, BA has removed the meal options from MMB for flights to/from LCY, so it's not possible to choose it, so I have to rely on my profile and calls to BAEC (to no avail). From what I've read on FT, it's a glitch (of sorts) as the meals are available, it's just that passengers depend on someone behind the scenes manually picking up on the SPML as it's not automatic detected. and for the past 5 flights, it hasn't been picked up.
Is this just effecting CE on domestics then or the entire LCY network?

Im not sure its worth further complaint. As always the question you should ask is "what would you like them to do for you to resolve this?"and I'd think compensation is out of the question, particularly as you are well informed about this.