FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problems Combining UR points between accounts
Old Aug 4, 2017, 8:02 am
pallhedge

Originally Posted by roberto99
I got the same error as others when attempting to move UR points from my INK card to my CSR card. After reading many of the previous posts, it worked!

History:

Several months ago, I had moved a few thousand UR points from my wife's CSR card to my CSR card.

Yesterday, I attempted to move UR points from my INK card to my CSR card and failed due to the error.

After reading the many posts, I logged into my wife's account and REMOVED the stored listing of my CSR card.

I immediately attempted to transfer the points again and failed.

After waiting until the next morning, the transfer worked successfully!

Removing the target account number from the 3rd card and waiting until the next day resolved the problem for me!
Thanks for this thorough data point. Can you tell me if your Ink and CSR accounts are in separate logins of have you combined them?

Also, if you still would like to get points from your wife's CSR to yours, send her CSR points to your Ink, then on to your CSR. My theory is that with separate logins, points need to move in a straight line from card to card--not multiple cards feeding one.